Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sprucing up

As you've noticed, I've changed my blog a bit. I wanted to more accurately describe where I am in this journey. For so long it felt aimless, pointless and just painful. there were (and still are) times when I wondered if God was just doing this to torture me, because IF truly feels like torture most of the time. So often, infertility makes you feel suspended, like life has stopped while everyone else gets to move forward. However, I know that I won't be on this bridge forever, it's just part of the path that God has for us right now, to get us where He wants us to be. I don't like being on this bridge and I can't wait to get off, but I know I can't do anything about that. I know I need to just keep looking forward and wait for God to show us what waits at the other end. Until then, I am trying to stay close Him, to have faith and to even try to fully experience my beautiful surroundings!

1 comment:

  1. i like the new look!!! hoping you can find your next path. hugs

    ReplyDelete