Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ER

is where I am headed!!!! I mentioned a few posts ago that we were trying IVF again this month. I've been on the highest stim dose possible for my protocol. I was EPP in Novemeber and then MDL protocol for this cycle. I've stimmed a total of 15 days at 4 injections a day - yowza!!! (gonal-f / menopur - 300 each once a day plus the MDL twice a day).

We weren't quite sure how things were going to go, they were progressing very slowly, which I guess is normal for this protocol. The good news is that we are headed to ER (Egg Retrieval for those of you easy baby people)!!

It will still be a long, long shot if we make it ET (embryo transfer). I only have two follicles. Thank goodness I found a doctor that is willing to take me to ER with less than three. We just need to pray really, really hard that we get at least one good egg, and that one good egg will fertilize and grow into one good embie! I can't think further than that right now so I'm leaving it there. I just can't believe that this is even happening at all. Thank you Jesus! Everything is in His hands - no matter what!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment