We are so blessed beyond measure to have you. Oh how we have prayed and prayed for you. When we first saw a picture of you I was in love instantly. Just a mere four cells, but totally, 100% our baby. You looked absolutely perfect, as perfect as an embryo can be at only two days old. When we first found out about you from our embryologist we were overcome with joy and love for you even though we have not seen you or met you yet. We prayed and prayed 'round the clock for you and I thought about you every minute of the day. We prayed that you would feel our love and that God would protect you until we could be united. We know that God was watching over you as you waited to be returned to your mama. The day we were united with you was one of the happiest I can remember. I even got to see pictures of you being placed inside me and I knew you were right where you belonged.
There are many people praying for you and who want you to stay with us so much. We pray that you will continue to grow. We pray that you will find a nice snug spot inside mommy for the next 9 months. We know there is a really, big chance that you will go to be with Jesus in the next 12 days instead of hangin' around here. If you go to be with him, we will understand, who wouldn't want to be with our Creator, after all, you are His and His alone. Just know that if you decide to stay, your mommy and daddy are here waiting and we will love you forever. Oh, how we hope that you stay! You are gift from God, whether you were meant for here or heaven, you have been a gift to us and we are eternally grateful to God for you.
How exciting, scary, nerve-wracking. Wow!! I will commit to pray that you and Mike will receive the desires of your heart... that God will grant you the perfect Christmas present!
ReplyDelete