Monday, October 25, 2010

I'll admit...I've "hidden"

The Washington Post published this article about Facebook and Infertility

I have to admit, I've hidden pretty much every single one of my PG friends while during their PG and also for a time afterwords. Its hard enough to hear PG announcements all the time, but then to have to see all of newborn pictures......UGH....I hate what IF does. I hate that I have to lose out on my friends excitement because it's just so hard, I hate that I have no control over that. I hate that I others joy causes me pain, but it does. I hate that every single PG announcement is like a a knife to my heart and a sword to my soul. STILL!

2 comments:

  1. I've hidden too. A lot. I'd say I have about 100 friends, but maybe only 30 of them are not hidden. I hate IF too. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH. i know what you mean. thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete