On the bridge between where I've been, and where I want to go in this long and difficult journey of Infertility.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
A little poke here, a little poke there
I am a bit nervous tonight. Tomorrow I will be going in for an endometrial biopsy and CA125 blood test. My nurse said that the biopsy is not as bad as the HSG, but then I read on some online forums that some women had a terrible time with their biopsy. I was offered a mild sedative but I declined. I survived my HSG. It was painful, but it wasn't unbearable, I will trust my nurse but still not sure how it's going to go. I can't believe that my HSG was over a year ago :( So, I have to get poked twice tomorrow, one up my cervix and one in my arm......ouch!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment