I don't have much to post on. Mike is living in Milwaukee now so I am on my own during the week. It has it's pluses and minuses. I don't have to make dinner every night. I don't have to clean up after DH (ahem, the crumbs on the table, the toaster oven door he leaves open every day, the pan with eggs stuck to them left on the oven.....). But, my nights are too quiet, I've had to snow blow our driveway twice now on my own, and the bed feels a bit too big for just me. But, I've been super busy and I have plenty to do each night. My days consist of work and cleaning/packing to get our house ready to sell. I've been working a lot of extra hours because things are just so busy right now, so I just feel like I'm on the go all the time.
TTC is kind of hard because we are in two separate places. Mike was not around during my last ovulation time, so we missed out on this last cycle. It's kind of hard to TTCN when we aren't even in the same city!
I've been struggling some with the insensitivity of others, primarily those who conceived easily and really have no clue what IF is like. I need to work on how to be gracious and more forgiving. But it's really hard.......I don't know, there are some things that just seem obvious to me. Like, if I had a friend who recently went through a divorce and I knew it was hard for her, would I drone on about how amazing my husband and marriage is in front of this person? If someone lost a spouse or child, would I say to them, "maybe this person wasn't meant to live, maybe you are meant to be a widow". Again, some things just seem obvious, but in the IF world, for some reason it's just not. I honestly can't believe the things that come out of peoples mouths with complete disregard or ignorance of how hurtful they are. to me, it's not rocket science and I just have to remember that for those who have conceived easily, it kind of is rocket science, the complexities of the grief of IF is something they will never, ever, ever grasp.
You are so right...some people will never, ever get IF!! I too have a hard time being gracious and forgiving of people who are insensitive to my infertility. Praying you'll be in the same place with DH around O this cycle!!
ReplyDelete