Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ya.....what SHE said!

About a year ago a stumbled across this blog and could not stop reading. Wow.....two sisters, one with IF, one who conceived easily, sharing what their relationship went through because of IF. This blog knocks my socks off, the depth of the hurt, the struggles, the love for each other, their openness and honesty with each other...the anguish this causes. The damage IF can potentially do is so real.

Anyways.... I had to muddle my way AGAIN through another "why don't you adopt" conversation, because you know....everyone else knows what we are supposed to do so much better than we do, especially people who have never been through IF before. It's funny how people are experts on things they have never experienced.

I wish I could copy this blog post and mail it to every person who has judged us and on the envelope I would write...."what SHE said!" and then I would highlight Rachel's response.

SO THERE!

1 comment: